Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Youth Jarius Wright Jersey
Going vegan was one thing.Now Youth Jarius Wright Jersey , Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is giving up something else in hopes of helping his comeback.During an appearance on with James Corden, Newton alluded to taking a vow of chastity during March.“In March — I hope this is an adult crowd, it looks like it is — no climax,” Newton said.The audience and Corden reacted with surprise, but Newton continued. “Straight up. I’m going through a transition right now, like, where Stitched Jarius Wright Jersey , . . .” he said, before Corden cut him off with an “Oh. My God.”Actor David Boreanaz, another guest on the show, joked that he should have taken that challenge during February, which only has 28 days.“I wanted it to be challenging,” Newton said. “I’m coming off shoulder surgery.”That led to some predictable back-and-forth jokes among the host and his guests, but Newton seemed to have an actual justification for it.“It makes my mind stronger Youth Dontari Poe Jersey ,” he said. “So when the season comes around, I say if I did those things, I’m mentally stronger.”Whether his celibacy translates to more success remains to be seen, but after shutting him down in December, we’ve already seen what the Panthers offense looks like when Newton doesn’t score. Here’s a cutup of our Day 2 and 3 live shows where we react and discuss the Panthers picks in the heat of the moment."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomKeep Sounding PodcastKeep Sounding LIVE: Days 2 and 3 of the 2019 NFL DraftHere’s a cutup of our Day 2 and 3 live shows where we react and discuss the Panthers picks in the heat of the moment. EDTShareTweetShareShareKeep Sounding LIVE: Days 2 and 3 of the 2019 NFL DraftDon’t worry, this isn’t the entirety of the live shows. We know no one (in their right mind) is going to listen to us talk about the draft as it unfolds for six hours several days after the fact. If for some reason you do, you can listen to the live shows here. This podcast is a condensed version of those shows only hitting the highlights. It starts with us hastily going live after the Carolina Panthers trade up to select Greg Little. We struggle to balance our reactions over the player selection and the trade required to make it. We then pick up on Saturday afternoon Stitched Dontari Poe Jersey , where we discuss the Will Grier pick during the lead up to the selection of Christian Miller, which allows us to change topics. The show wraps up with the Panthers selection of Jordan Scarlett. Brad, Billy, Brian, and myself are present for the vast majority of the show. Erik joins in during Day 3.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste